Call of Papers
Regional Development and Cultural Planning: European and International Challenges
July 22th – 23rd, 2017, Naxos, Greece
Conference jointly organized by:
- "Ergaxia", Sociology of Labour Academic Laboratory, Department of Sociology, University of the Aegean, http://www.aegean.gr/ergaxia/Ergaxia.html
- International Sociological Association (ISA), Research Committee on Sociotechnics /Sociological Practice (RC26), www.ISA-RC26.org, www.RC26ISA.WORDPRESS.com
- Τhe Laboratory of Economic Geography, Regional Development and Territorial Planning, Department of Geography, University of the Aegean, http://www.geo.aegean.gr/greek/labs/research/economic.htm
The conference summarizes the debate for the future and prospects of socio-economic and territorial development of the European Union. The agenda of conference includes the fields of European, Economic-Geography, Sociology, Regional Development and Spatial Planning studies. Also issues as empowerment and citizens’ participation will be presented and debated. A limited number of Ph.D. student sessions will also be available.
Full paper submission (up to 3,300 words): July 8th, 2017
Full papers & Final program (electronically-copies): July 10th, 2017
Conference: July 22th – 23rd, 2017
- Full conference registration includes coffee breaks, conference material, and publication expenses (conference proceedings and journal publication).
- Payment instructions and registration form appear on the conference webpage.
- Hotel list in special prices for participants will be shortly announced.